Got to the Point



I made a list of places I want to visit in Pittsburgh. Point State Park was one of them, as well as Fort Duquesne. Point State Park is where the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers meet to form the Ohio River. There is a fourth underground river there, too.
I met William and Marissa at the Point one Sunday this past month. We took a lot of pictures and even saw some rainbows in the mist of the fountain. We then walked upstream along the Allegheny River to the hanging flower baskets on the 6th St. bridge.
I took a picture of the Point from Mount Washington last weekend (24th of September 2005) during a break in our packing party. That leads into my volunteer work with the Philippine American Medical Society (PAMS). See the next post for more on this topic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home