Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dad's 75th birthday--SURPRISE!!!



Today is Dad's 75th birthday. Me and my siblings, from both near and far (coast to coast) have joined together--along with Dad's friends and family--to surprise him on his birthday. His friends and family met at Gene and Phyllis' clubhouse in Seven Fields.
We had panpipe music (which Dad loves); Vince Guaraldi music (which the children and young-at-heart love); delicious homemade and catered food;
two cakes;




a table of photos of Dad and Uncle Aling from 1 year, 7 months to the present day; a guest book;

balloons;




paper airplanes;







and extended family present, including his grandchildren/apos Miranda and Benny and their cousins and cohorts.





There was even a roasting of Dad by Mom!

Fun was had by all and we are going to have dinner at William and Marissa's shortly....
________
Mom, Dad. and I had dinner chez William and Marissa's with Kelly and Brian (spaghetti with veggies and salad and three kinds of dessert). Mmm-mmmm!


Then, some of us headed to Mom and Dad's for some karaoke Russian roulette. Kelly, Brian, Joyce, Greg, Dad, and I all participated. Mom held the laundry at bay.

I hope I am in as good health as Dad is on my 75th! Many more happy years with Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home