Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Returning home--Mom and Dad

Today is the day Mom and Dad will be returning home from their medical mission in Dumaguete City, Philippines. We are excited, and I am opening my schedule up in case I need to pick them up at the airport. It will be great to have them home again and to hear about their adventures.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:42:00 AM, Blogger Ned said...

They are lucky they escaped the landslide. I heard about it and wondered how they were.

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:57:00 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Hey mune Ned--
Thanks for your thoughts. My parents' medical mission wasn't anywhere near the landslide. They were back in the States well before the tragedy.
Grace

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Hi Ned--
My dad says hello and was wondering about the medical conditions in your village.
Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home