Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mookie's burial

This afternoon, after recording my show at the radio station, I went directly to William and Marissa's house. There was a neat grave dug by William. I helped him minimally this afternoon, and discussed soil science, archaeaology, pits, digging, the presence of pottery shards in his backyard, and various other items.

Two hours later, Mom and Dad arrived, Mookie's casket was brought inside for Snowball to see, a few words were said, and we all made our way outside with the casket.

Mookie, the last time I saw you I had many words to say. Here are those words, and wishbones for all your wishes to come true forever and ever and ever and ever more. We love you, Mookie!! See you la-ter.

Dinner was Mexican night, with Marissa as head chef. I was honored to be sous chef. We played a rousing few rounds of Celebrity Taboo, with boys against girls--with one of us girls being the swing.

Have a great time in dog Heaven, Mookie. See you la-ter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home