Sunday, December 24, 2006

Kelly's arrival day, December 2006

YESTERDAY
Mom finished all but her signature on the counted cross-stitch quilt for Beatrice Felisa. She stayed up 'til 5-6am working on it. She has had me threading needles, as the work is trying on her eyesight..."This is the last [quilt] I'm doing like this [counted cross-stitch]," she vows.

Sent a Christmas card out to ma famille Belge. Visited Joe and Tina to help Joe Braille-type some songs for Christmas Mass, then we went to noon Mass. I met up with Babs after the Reconciliation/Penance service, and she and I picked up some sandwiches which we ate with Carol and her dog Princess. [D. has someone's car keys!!] Babs was kind to give me a lift to the Mercy Hospital choral practice, where I met up with Pat and Debby Z. I delivered some gifts for her, and finished my last Christmas cards, and wrapped gifts while Mom, Dad, and Kelly napped.

Kelly, Mom, and I watched the end of the Sound of Music on Dad & Mom's new television set. We, as usual, discussed the movie as we watched it. It's good to have Kelly home for the holidays.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home