Heinz History Center; Ceili Dancing
This noon I went with Amy's stroke survivors group to the Senator Heinz History Center. We saw the glass exhibit, special collections, pencil mural, and the Pulitzer-Prize winning photographs from the beginning of the award. I helped transport Judy and Richard around. There were also Lois and Greg in the group. Amy's boys joined us, too. She and I split a turkey + pastrami double decker sandwich with chips, dill spear, and chocolate chip cookie.
~~~
This evening, Babs and I went to ceili dancing. At the outset of the evening we were treated to dancing by the youngest members of the Burke school of dance. I saw some of my friends and dance partners: Richard and his friends, Dan, Al, Kenneth, Rusty; and I ran into some new friends, including Mary Margaret. Richard and I danced a multiple-figure set---the Clare Lancers Set. Babs partook of some chicken wings after she enjoyed my photos from Ireland. We had a great time and agreed after watching some older students from the Burke school that we saw and partook of some good dancing here in Pittsburgh!
Labels: dance, dining, friends, glass, Ireland, museum, photos, Pittsburgh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home