Thursday, July 19, 2007

CHOIReland--viewing pictures

I arose ~5am this morning, and called about results of a study in which I'm participating. (Last night I participated in an additional study at CMU, the same one William did Monday night.)

After forgetting that I was to lector the morning Mass this morning, John reminded me of that fact, flagging me down in the congregation and I immediately went to the sacristy to prepare. Fr. Tom concelebrated the Mass with Fr. Rayana; Don provided the music ministry. I guess I had a "senior moment," being jetlagged from the CHOIReland trip.

I worked at UPMC this morning, updating and reviewing the curriculum and scheduling the classes we teach.

William viewed the CHOIReland videos and pictures, and copied the video onto my USB key. He also copied the second interview show I taped for RIS.

I took care of some medical stuff this afternoon, including getting a blood test.

I went home, got cleaned up and met up at the Rectory with Pat P., Renee, Don, and Fr. Rayana who viewed my funny video and photographs of CHOIReland on DVD. Actually, this was the first digital videograph I have made, and I think it turned out okay---of the Merry Plough Boy participatory entertainment by Don (a.k.a. Donough).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home