Friday, June 29, 2007

Carlton---Pittsburgh Restaurant week

Kirsten and I dined at Carlton last night for dinner and we enjoyed

mixed green salad with tomatoes, mushroom, grated hard cheeses, and creamy dressing;

half a rack of lamb with cheesy risotto and steamed green beans, all with gravy;

lobster and crab ravioli with creamy sauce;

and

creme brulee;

cappuccino torte.


We stopped by William, Marissa, and Beatrice's table on the way out the door. They, too, enjoyed the ravioli (with another entree of salmon), and we had a discussion about dessert choices with them.

We then went to my choIRELAND practice, where Kirsten enjoyed our practice and met some of my choir friends afterwards.

~~~
This morning I rose at ~6:20 am to update my address book and travel journal for Ireland. Dad and I then attended the 8:15am Mass, celebrated by Fr. Jim Wehner with three deacons (to be ordained tomorrow at 10am). I have made lists of items I need to get and things I need to accomplish before I go away in "a week" (as Renee, another Ireland pilgrim, indicated out her car window to me as I walked by Pitt yesterday)!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home