Tuesday, June 26, 2007

List V

My friend Amy pointed out to me similar qualities of my list as my cousin Michael and my friend Luce did: I need to state my requested qualities in a specific, positive light.

So, "affinity" becomes


comparably well-rounded and knowledgeable.

Must know own limits, willing to ask for and accept help; willing to live with my limits.

No communicable diseases/conditions (I don't want to chance getting TB from kissing!).

A similar sense of humor.

A well-rounded, consistent (private & public) character; openly honest.

Tolerant: accepting of "academic clutter."

Not smell of pee, not be furree, BMI decent--yes, there is a story behind that.

Must like children (nice); but NOT be Pee-wee Herman-esque.

Must know when to sleep.

Must be familiar with Miss Manners/ have appropriate social responses/ have social graces.

Must be familiar with Art Appreciation 101.

Similar level of green-ness

~similar political views.

We can learn from each other; and do.

NOT misogynistic (like John Wayne in "The Quiet Man" movie) or misandronistic.

Kind to animals.

Tolerant: Willing to tolerate a woman active in her community.


In short, I bring to the table what I expect from someone else.
~~~
29 Friday June 2007

O, I almost forgot MONOGAMOUS!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home