Back in the (swim) again
Took a dip in the pool today, it was nice to be back in the water doing my exercises for stretching and strengthening.
~~~
Mom and Dad and I went out to a Chinese buffet for lunch, and, as I tell my friends and family, they are aware of all the good Chinese buffets within an hour drive of their home. This one had particularly good fruits and Hershey's ice cream.
~~~
I'll be going for ice cream with Jen and Brian later today. Right now, I'm waiting patiently for the student worker to file the computer printer papers so I can pick up my printed-out Ireland packing list....Good, one of the coworkers here is sorting through the papers. Whew.
ยงยงยง
After meeting for dinner, Jen, Brian, and I will view Open Season in Cinema in the Parks. We visited the computer lab at the library to check out the movie...
~~~
During the movie Open Season, we saw
a beautiful sunset (stunning!)
a rude latecomer seated in front of us!
the conjunction of Venus and Saturn (particularly striking!)
at least one bat flying around
fireworks toward the North Side of the city.
Jen and I enjoyed talking throughout the movie, and all three of us were bundled for warmth against the cool, clear night air and occasional breeze.
Labels: dining, ice cream, Ireland, organizing, pool, science, stars, theater, water exercise, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home