Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dinner with Beatrice; Swing Dancing

I've had dinner with Beatrice and her parents twice this week. Earlier in the week, we had a delicious dinner of a balanced meal, including mushroom asiago raviolis and a cadre of tasty veggies and couscous. Last night, we were in salmon heaven, which prompted a discussion about Irish seafood. Beatrice and I walked to the park, and we watched the big kids play on the playground. Then, we went on the swing, which eventually made her cry.

Upon returning to her home, I got ready to go to swing dancing once again. The Boilermakers Jazz Band played, with a 2nd/3rd trimester Jennie Luvv (it's her first). I had a chance to see my dancing friends again, and danced with a different friend until I left at eleven o'clock.

Having BAD with bilateral arthritis doesn't help my enjoyment of dance, but I think the endorphins of exercise DO help. One of my limitations in life....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home