Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Presentation @ work; Jo-Anne's Birthday dinner

This morning Donna and I made a presentation at work for her coworkers. We presented on my favorite chapter.

Tonight was Jo-Anne's birthday. We went out for Thai food with Christina, Jenny, and Beej. We talked about the latest on youTube.com, the Thrilla vid. All of us being Pinoy, we discussed the filming of a MJ vid at a Cebu rehabilitation center.

"What was the warden doing?"
Maybe he's a choreographer...
Maybe he's in the industry.

Beej also mentioned several other vids, too, with illusionists. When I showed the vid to Mom and Dad, they asked, "Who sent that to you?" I explained that the video was on the Internet, and that the videos we saw for the Democratic candidates earlier the past week were from the same website.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home