Mr. Bean's Holiday, First 3 weeks
Mom and I watched, on this last night of super-duper conservative healing, some Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm, as well as the movie Mr. Bean's Holiday. William had earlier expressed surprise that I had never seen a Bean movie (yet).
Mom and I were totally enchanted by the antics of the characters in the movie, the scenery, the light, the aria from Gianni Schicchi, "O mio babbino caro," and the love and caring in the movie.
~~~
It's soon the end of the first three weeks after surgery. I see the surgeon tomorrow, within twelve hours from now. I hope that he will say I need neither to have blood thinner shots in my stomach (in my soft underbelly) any longer, nor to wear TED (anti-embolism) hose any longer. I also want to have a general timeline for when I can return to certain activities, such as swimming, dancing, driving, etc.
Labels: BAD, cinema, Curb Your Enthusiasm, family, health, international culture, languages, light, love, surgery, surprise, talent, transportation, travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home