Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Physical Therapy Evaluation---Post Surgery

This morning I'll be going to a physical therapy evaluation, post surgery. My home care physical therapist, Margie, says to say "Hi," to my evaluator. I must ask for information on water exercises, since I will be using the shallow pool on campus starting in the fall.

In the meantime, Marissa has spotted on my blog in the wee hours of this morning that I can now SWIM! She has invited me to join her early in the morning, about this time. Mom, Dad, and I will see the kids, William, and her for lunch today; I'm sure we'll discuss that then.

As related to reaching goals and pursuing dreams, my friend Stacy said she dreamt that she saw me at Mass, sans cane! I LIKE her dream...
~~~
Keelan, my physical therapist, agreed that water exercises are a good idea and asked me to bring my bathing suit to my next appointment. I shared my goal to ceili dance by the end of the summer with him.

After physical therapy, I convinced Dad to stop at the bakery for pretzels: We devoured two on the way home. Mom, Dad, and I met up with William and family for Chinese food for lunch (Marissa and I got smoothies, lychee and mango, respectively). This was followed by an hour with Marissa, Beatrice, and Solomon at Mom and Dad's home; followed by a nap.

Marissa and I plan to go to the pool tomorrow early morning for a little workout fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home