End of my first week back to work, Fall 2008
Yesterday, I lectored at the early Mass (with Fr. Breier and Fr. Steve Palsa concelebrating, and John serving, and Ken providing music ministry), I had my glasses cut at the optical shop in Presbyterian Hospital (the right lens was foggy), went to pick up supplies at the drugstore, and I taught my last section for the week in G9 (at least the room doesn't make noises like G7 does...I teach in G7 on Wednesdays). I took a total of 1500mg of acetaminophen yesterday, due to the pain in my left hip from getting back to work.
~~~
This morning, I went to physical therapy and described my problems with shifting weight and hip extension for my left (unoperated) leg to Keelan. I spent some time in the pool, too. We had an in-service meeting after lunch, and I am now waiting at the office for Pratima to arrive to have dinner with her. She is driving in from Georgia, and she had called Ellen from West Virginia at 4:30pm.
Labels: BAD, exercise, international culture, meeting, pain, St. Lucy, surgery, water exercise, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home