Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallowe'en 2008

After work today I headed to chez Beatrice et Solomon for dinner with them and their parents and Nana and Papa. We dined on butternut squash soup, rice with General Tso's tofu, chicken in white sauce and stuffing with cranberry juice. Beatrice trick or treated behind Nana and Papa's doors on the first floor, I handed out mini Milky Way bars to the children who appeared at the front door, and we dressed Beata and Solomon as little clowns for trick or treating at Carnegie Mellon University. We visited the Science and Humanities Scholars' floor, and Beatrice enjoyed this immensely. William took a pic of a poster on their floor. On the first floor, K, a student dressed in a "SAVE DARFUR" T-shirt, encouraged her to take some candy and to take a UNICEF box for trick or treat.

Before dinner, I called Mom to hear updates about their voyage through Eurasia.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home