Jeudi on Tuesday
Today is my day off---my jeudi---on Tuesdays. I read/ lectored at Mass today, during which Fr. Breier celebrated, Matt served, and Don Labels: exercise, farewell, lector, Mass, moving, organizing, phone, singing, sleep, walking
I went to physical therapy, and gave my good news to my physical therapist, K. He was pleased to hear that I have a surgery date.
Maureen called me on the way home from physical therapy with news of Brian's Memorial Mass. We attended, during which Fr. Andrew F., Fr. Mike D., and Deacon Steve with Matt served. Maureen and I spoke to his parents and sister afterwards, and we saw Nancy and Tom M., Stacy, Chad, Judith, etc. I told his parents and sister that the fire of Christ was in his belly! We sang "The King of Love my Shepard Is" as the entrance hymn<, and #417, the last 2 verses, for the recessional hymn.>
Maureen and I walked to the burger shop for dinner/snack afterwards, and walked back afterwards.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home