Christoph's Send-off II, Tall Trees Music/ Dr. Zoot
After attending 10 am Mass this morning I rode with Jessica to Rick's favorite German eatery on the North Side. It was intended as a [second] send-off for Christoph. We enjoyed the brunch buffet, and then the apple fritters mit glace after. Don, Rocco, and Karen all went to the Aviary after.
I took a nap, then picked up Karina and Rachel for the Tall Trees Summer Music Series, with Dr. Zoot's swing dance band.
Christina and I were the first dancers out on the dance floor (Dancers! I danced!!)
Rachel and Christina danced later, and were joined by other dancers.
After getting separated, our two cars found each other and we ended up having dosa, idli, fried donut, all with coconut chutney and sambar at Udipi Cafe. What a yummy snack!
Labels: dance, dining, farewell, international culture, Mass, music, St. Paul Cathedral

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home