FAAP Picnic 2009
I drove to Schenley Park for this year's FAAP picnic with William driving his family, too. I got to take care of some paperwork through the New York Consul General office's Outreach Program. William got all the paperwork he has to fill out for his family. We all enjoyed the food--I especially liked the Shanghai chicken lumpia, adobong manok, sweet corn, brown sticky rice dessert, and we enjoyed halo-halo prepared by Dee Dee and Hector. We sat at a table with Jay, Memie, and Kevin. Charisse and I chatted and headed uphill toward the voting tables...and found out more about an adoption agency located here in the Pittsburgh Area.
I headed downhill to be greeted by Beatrice, who was walking softly and carrying a big stick...a REALLY big stick.
Soon after, we departed, and I went home to take a nap.
Labels: Beatrice, friends, international culture, niece and nephew, outside, Philippines, photos, Pilipino culture, sleep, walking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home