Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, 2010
After choir practice and singing in the choir at the noon Mass, I stopped by for the talk sponsored by the Race and Reconciliation Dialogue Group: "News from Haiti," by Richard Gosser, Executive Director of Partners in Progress. An informative talk, with "before" and "after" slides of schools, orphanages, and convents---before the quake and after the quake.
I received a message from Maureen with an invitation to go for a field trip and walk about while we shop. We went to Monroeville Mall, and then went to Whole Foods for a snack. We ran into her niece, Lauren, who will be taking her certification exam tomorrow afternoon. She gave me helpful hints about my achy-upon-intense walking left hip.
I returned home to prep for tomorrow's class and quiz administration.
I'll go to bed early tonight.
Labels: BAD, biology, exercise, Faith, friends, geology, international culture, school, sleep, walking, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home