Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Ten-Year Plan...

I can't believe that it's been TEN years already since Y2K!" I exclaimed to my seat mates at the table at tea this afternoon, at the beginning of the afternoon.

Stephanie stated at the completion of the meal that she remembered talking to a job coach approximately ten years ago about her personal and professional goals and plans. And here she is, fulfilling them.

I need to make a list to see how I am meeting my objectives (perhaps). Maybe I don't need goals like Karina's: the man, the dog, the house. Maybe I just need objectives: Vehicles for me to get out and to circulate more, to broaden my horizons. As I go about meeting my objectives, I will enjoy life and meet more people.

There's MY plan.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home