Wednesday, February 03, 2010

St. Blaise, Midweek, Early February 2010

After teaching and having a handful of students visit my office hours, I went home, made some phone calls and left a message for Maureen. I called Karina and invited her, as well, to a Mass for the memorial of Saint Blaise. Father David ended the afternoon Eucharistic Adoration, celebrated the Mass, and blest each of our throats.

Karina and I walked through the dry flurries to the burger shop in Oakland to meet up with Maureen for dinner. We then walked back to the Newman Center to warm up and to chat and look at books. Called Marissa, to check on her and her "Di" move she took (this phrase brought a smile to her voice), to make certain that she is okay.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home