Solomon and My Birthday Celebrations Out
I graded 1/6 more of the papers to be graded this morning. Met up with Maureen, Christina, Nancy, and Regina for lunch at the Gandy Dancer. We also enjoyed chatting, as well as two chocolate truffle cakes topped with ice cream for dessert. A walkabout Station Square ensued, then Christina gave me a ride to Monroeville and Chuckee Cheese for Solomon's birthday celebration. Christina retrieved a pizza for her family's dinner, and departed.
Solomon and Beata arrived with their parents. Beata sat outside on the bench quietly with her dad and read a book whilst Solomon and Marissa and I played games. Both sets of grandparents showed up, then we left for Cici's pizza, pasta, and salad buffet. We tag-teamed driving to the Monroeville Mall and to the Miracle Mile shopping plaza for Mom to make returns. I stopped at the library on campus to print out documents for next week. I also graded ~ 1/6 more papers that still need grading. I only have about 1/6 of the papers left to grade, then must score them and record grades.
I'll call back Luce tonight, as she called me earlier, during Solomon's party.
Labels: biology, Birthday, celebration, dining, friends, ice cream, list, patient, phone, prayer, shopping, teaching, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home