Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year 2012

Mom, Dad, and I attended ten o'clock Mass this morning. We returned to their home and found out that William's two children got sick...and we wouldn't be seeing them over lunch today, nor for babysitting tonight.

Mom, Dad, and I went to one of my favorite Mexican taco places for lunch. I took a two-hour nap, spoke with my friends both near and far (Maureen and Kimmie), had a snack, did some laundry at the parents, then studied the first two lab topics. I then had leftover tacos for dinner. Mom and I watched the end of the fourth quarter of the Steelers at Cleveland, at which we won. Then, we watched 60 Minutes, with stories about Eric Cantor, a fraudulent SAT test-taking scam, and a free-climber on various granite faces in Yosemite.

Time for some soup and farfalle noodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home