Mother's Day 2012
Today I sang in choir as usual, and Mom, Dad, and I met up with William's family and Les and Cherie for a Mother's Day breakfast buffet on Lytton. There were a lot of delicious foods, including smoked salmon, proscuitto, salads, an omelet and crepe station, about a dozen hot foods, a carving station, a dessert station, a sweet breads station, and they had opened up the dividers in various meeting rooms to join them together. We particularly enjoyed the custom crepes with whipped cream and/or ice cream. The kids were MAGICIANS for me, too!
William came over afterwards to pick out varied surgical instruments to use as tools around the home. We all went home and had a long nap. I am too full to eat right now.
Mom and I will probably watch Celebrity Apprentice and Cash Cab later tonight to round off Mom's Day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home