Solo Walk on the Beach
24 May 2012, 10.00
Yesterday (Wednesday) was a warm (~80 Fahrenheit) day and we spent it shopping, and resting, waiting for the thunderstorm warning for Horry County to terminate, and watching Betty White’s new television show.
This morning from ~7.20 to 7.45 I walked north on the beach. I was collecting shell fragments. I then turned around and headed south back to the place. My torn piece of my toenail fell off whilst walking. A man was washing the steps to the wooden bridge going over the inlet. I said, “I don’t want to mess this up again.” He then offered to spray down my feet and my shells I carried.
Breakfast and a paid television advertisement show hosted by Montel Williams on identity theft prevention followed, which Mom and I began to watch. Dad showed up to see the end of the show after rosary and Mass. I took a nap soon after, and now am recording my recent days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home