Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Near the Beginning of Myrtle Beach Vacation Week 2012

Written 3.50 AM 22 May 2012

On Sunday, the 20th of May Mom, Dad, and I attended the 11.00 Mass at St. Michael’s in Garden City. We also went to the school for coffee and doughnuts, as well as for a small fundraiser.
Dinner was arroz caldo, made by Mom and me.
Walked on the beach with Dad after dinner. It’s been the most relaxing thing I’ve done with Dad during this whole trip.

On Monday the 21st of May (yesterday) Mom, Dad, and I arose early for continental breakfast in Myrtle Beach. We attended a promotional event, and then we dined at the northern part of Myrtle Beach on pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, and onion rings. Mom and I returned, for we had forgotten something at Myrtle Beach. Mom’s ina-anak Joey arrived after, we departed for dinner after chit chatting until 20.45, and dined at a restaurant by the marsh boardwalk by the inlet. I had a crab cake sandwich with potato salad and fries. Joey stopped by for a short time afterwards, and we gave him some of the arroz caldo.
This morning we will arise later than on the previous days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home