Today's High was 81°F
According to weather.com, today's high was 81°Fahrenheit at 2:05pm when conditions were sunny. Wow! What a great day.
I had my teeth cleaned by L, the dental hygienist, and the dentist said, "Just keep doing what you've been doing."
I went for a lunch of General Tso's chicken, fried rice, and green beans at Schenley Plaza. I sat on the south edge of the tent and ate, then graded papers and walked home for a short (< one hour) nap.
Taught a lab class this afternoon, and had a Diet Pepsi. Talked to a student who had a personal problem after class, and was originally planning to go to a talk on Gene Kelly's life by his widow, but Mom and Dad were away at a medical appointment, so I took care of administrative grading issues until they come home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home