I Got Caught Up!...
Thursday was All Saints' Day, and I attended an early Mass. Fr. Kris Stubna celebrated the Mass, Loretta S lectored, and Debby Z cantored.
This morning, I arose early, got ready and showered and started grading everything that needed to be handed back This week. I finished grading at about 11.00 am and then Maureen and I went for Scottish burgers, french fries, and holiday custard pie. We then went shopping at Jo Ann Fabrics and at Aldi's, and then Mom, Dad, and I enjoyed a sweet potato pie which I got this afternoon. I finished grading the mock NSF proposals, calculated grades for each of the students on them, manually recorded the grades, and now need only record the grades electronically.
Must photocopy the rubrics so each student can receive a rubric, and I need to grade and record the quiz grades tomorrow.
Tonight/ tomorrow morning early is "Fall Back" for the end of Daylight Savings Time. Yay! We get to sleep an extra hour!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home