Sunday, January 26, 2014

Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul 2014

 Today was the Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul (Our Cathdral's patronal feast day) and we sang in choir: 
-See What Love - F. Mendelssohn, and
-How Lovely Are the Messengers - F. Mendelssohn
(Both pieces are from the Oratorio 'St. Paul')

We sang 
Entrance:  A Light from Heaven Shone Around
Gloria (J. Lee)
Psalm 117 (O. Alstott)
Alleluia (J. Berthier)
Preparation of the Gifts:  See What Love (F. Mendelssohn)
Sanctus (Chant Mass XVIII)
Memorial Acclamation (Roman Missal)
Amen (Danish Mass)
Agnus Dei (Chant Mass XIII)
Communion:  God is Love (A.G. Murray)
Post-Communion:  How Lovely Are the Messengers (F. Mendelssohn) and
By All Your Saints Still Striving
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament:  O Salutaris Hostia

~~~
Before choir practice this morning, I sent my weekly email to my student, recorded grades for the Academic Integrity assignment on TurnItIn.com, and posted the individual student grades for the TurnItIn.com assignment.

Now, I will take a brief nap before I prepare for lab tomorrow and start to write a student recommendation letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home