Thursday, April 24, 2014

One Last Check Before the Grading Meeting...

Yesterday I minced the garlic and hand-tenderized the thin round tip steaks (2.5-3 pounds, a little over a kilogram) and watched Mom marinate with the four ingredients (the marinade will be evenly applied over 24-48 hours.  I also cooked two packages of the Bulacan sweet longanisa, and prepared the suka't bawang for it.  We had a great dinner with sweet peas, rice, and strawberries (prepared by Dad).

We watched Cash Cab with Ben Bailey aftewards.

I sent an email from Maureen's home before we did a last quality control check on my numbers before Friday's grading meeting.  Then we went on a hunt for hot cocoa---most places close at ten o'clock on a weekday.  So we went to taste the hot beverages.  Maureen got hot mocha, and I purchased pepperoni roll. We chatted for a bit, then went to our homes for a good night's rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home