Friday, April 25, 2014

Walking in Sunshine Thursday, First Friday

On Thursday (yesterday) I walked after lunch with Maureen to her appointment on the hillside in Oakland.  I did an errand, went to pick up a package for William's family at Mom and Dad's, then walked to William's office on the other side of Oakland.  Helped Mom prepare dinner, then walked to near Hamburg Hall at Carnegie Mellon University to meet Debbie.  We went to get frozen yogurt (and toppings) and chat on Craig Street.  What a gloriously sunny day!
~~~~
This morning was first Friday.  I went to Mass; met Dad there.  Fr. Daniele Vallecorsa celebrated the Mass, John served, Ken---from the portative organ---provided the music ministry, and Oscar V was the cameraperson for television ministry.  I spoke with Noreen after Mass about mid-life and elder issues.

Longsilog, with Bulacan sweet longanisa, white rice, and Scott and Barbara's farm-fresh eggs, were for breakfast.

Today/ this noon is the grading meeting for my sub-department.  I look forward to entering the grades for my students---I was very pleased with the averages for my four sections/ classes this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home