Monday, April 18, 2016

Fourth Sunday of Easter 2016

We choristers sang for the noon Mass (for the Holy Names Society), with Bishop Winter yesterday (the Fourth Sunday of Easter 2016).  We sang:
Introit:  The earth is full of the mercy of the Lord
Entrance Hymn:  The King of Love My Shepherd Is
Gloria (Vatican Mass VIII)
Responsorial Psalm:  Psalm 100 (M. Guimont/ Don Fellows)
Gospel Acclamation:  O Filii et Filiae
Preparation of the Gifts:  The Lord is My Shepherd (Thomas Matthews)
Sanctus, Acclamation, Amen:  from the Community Mass (Richard Proulx)
Agnus Dei:  Chant Mass XVIII
Communion Antiphon:  I am the Good Shepherd (Robert G. Farrell)
Communion:  Gift of Finest Wheat (R. Kreutz)
Communion Meditation:  God Be in My Head (Robert G. Farrell)
Recessional Hymn:  At the Lamb's High Feast

I drove Mom, Dad, and I to Drew's Restaurant, where we enjoyed burgers and liver!  Then it was off to groceries and then Costco.  William stopped by, and I gave him an R2D2 Pez for his birthday.  He showered us with cookies from his family.

A full day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home