Mid-week to end of the Second Week of Easter 2017
TUE 25 APR 2017- Dad and I accompanied Mom to her eye doctor's appointment in the South Hills (Dr. W). We met up with Dr. Pat for lunch on Grove Road off 88 in the Castle Shannon area of Pittsburgh. Quite delicious soup, noodles, green beans, and shrimp. Stopped at Tina and Dr. L's office to drop off a nuptial gift for their son and his bride-to-be.
WED 26 APR 2017-- As we have done for the past few Wednesdays, Mom, Dad, and I went to Bible Study with Fr. Drew at the Oragory. Always a good crowd, and often enlightening spiritual conversation. We dropped Dad off at home. Then we shopped, gassed the car, and ran eye errands in Aspinwall. We dropped off some donations on the South Side, then I picked up a book recommended by Ithann at the public library. The annual building meeting for my residence was tonight, two candidates ran and handily won the election---Bettina and Gloria. Welcomed Mr. W, (who is a new convert this Easter Vigil Mass) to the Church. Told him about the choral singing for this major event! Doing some laundry, as on Sunday night.
~~~~
27 THU APR 2017- I walked to a meeting in South Oakland.
FRI 28 APR 2017- Grade meeting. Final grades entered in the PeopleSoft online system.
SAT 29 April 2017- Tea meeting with one of my mentors at the library.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home