Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Malou's Birthday; Oratory; St. Paul Cathedral Taping for Lent and Easter

This past Sunday I skipped choir to go to (Edwin's) birthday party--it turns out it is really his wife, Malou's, birthday!! They have a picture of their daughter they are adopting; the transfer of her to the US is a bear!

I went to the Oratory the past two weeks to Communion and Liberation discussions; as well as a discussion of the late Pope John Paul II's Theology of the Body.

This morning I went for a taping of morning prayer for Lent and Easter with Auxiliary Bishop Paul Bradley. Fr. Ed Yuhas was the lead for production; Michele, Linda, Jeff, Matt, and I were altar servers; Cheryl did hair and makeup; and Doug was in the control room. We all helped carry the flowers to decorate for Easter.

...back to paperwork for work.
~~~
6:15 pm, 30 January 2007
Saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with William and Marissa last Tuesday at the Benedum....

Ran into one of my former students from the JCC at the bus stop--we chatted...currently studying at a magnet school. How wonderful to see someone from when I just arrived in Pittsburgh.

WIll go tonight to a talk by Brian Stewart, who is working on a joint NASA project with Penn State University. He has worked with Bob and Oliver (mi assessor and my NASA advisor)...it'll be a treat to attend this talk.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home