The Lake House a.k.a. "What did you do Valentine's Day 2008?"
Mom and I saw a great flick last year called The Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. It is one of my fave movies/chick flicks. It made me consider what I did Valentine's Day 2008.
What did I do Valentine's Day 2008? Well, I took a look at my blog entry for that day, and I recall the Northern Illinois University/VA-Tech-style shooting that day, which brings me to recall a similar incident in my personal life. And how a phone call made all the difference that fateful day. How I had a George Baileyesque moment this past Thursday, sin the desires-at-the-bridge. And how I spent time with my (local) family on Valentine's Day 2008. I was/am one thankful person this mid-February 2008.
Labels: celebration, cinema, family, love, phone, surprise, thankfulness

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home