Thursday, February 14, 2008

Northern Illinois University

A VA Tech-style shooting at Northern Illinois University today.

Today we commemorated Sts. Cyril and Methodius...Oh, it's ~~St. Valentine's Day, but this day was taken away from him. It was good to read from the book of Esther, Dad was the pinch-hitter for TV ministry, Fr. Brian celebrated the Mass, John was the altar server, and Don was the music ministry. I brought little candies to share after Mass, taped greeting cards to Mom and Dad's door, and graded this morning.

Marissa and Dad witnessed my signing of the combined advanced directive & POA (Beatrice was there), which I tried to deliver to my doctor's (PCP's) office. I picked up a script, and ordered tickets to the Ballets de Monte Carlo with Pratima later this month. My legs were tired after all that walking, and I took a nap.

Off to choir practice soon.

~~~~~
Choir practice went well (amid discussions that included spirometers), we enjoyed Mary Louise's chocolate snacks, after an opening of Altoids (original) before practice.
~~~~~
William, Marissa, and Beatrice were at Mom and Dad's after practice was over. It was good to see all of them to end this ~~St. Valentine's Day.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home