Saturday, April 26, 2008

Telling stories, Palo Alto 2008

Yesterday I awoke early and finished reading a story from the Children's Book of Virtues with Miranda. Some of the stories we read include:
St. George and the Dragon
The King and the Hawk
The Little Hero of Holland
Legend of the Dipper
The Boy who Cried Wolf

After breakfast, she, Lola, and I designed hari accessories. Lolo, Lola, Miranda, Benny, and I walked to the park and played, including with the rocket launcher toy. We went home for lunch, did some aikido rolls, and then it was time for some creative writing.

At 5pm Grandma Phyllis, Lola, and I joined Miranda for her first communion rehearsal, during which time Lola and I left for In N Out Burgers and fries. We returned just in time to pick up Grandma and Miranda. Joyce and Greg had escaped for an evening of Mamma Mia, the ABBA musical. I read books to Benny, and told Sir Chipmunk stories with Miranda, and said evening prayer with her. (earlier that evening she was rolling; I dubbed her Lumpia Girl).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home