Prince Gallitzin State Park
Today I was the lector for the early Mass, in celebration of Lalang's birthday. Fr. Breier celebrated, with Ed Sullivan as the server, and J.R. as the music ministry.
Today I drove out to Jen's parents' home and we carpooled with them, Jen & Bri, Guy, Katherine, and Jenna to Prince Gallitzin State Park. We had great fun grilling burgers and dogs, eating Joyce's baked pork 'n' beans, swimming in the water at Muskrat Beach with the kids, boating in their yet-unnamed pontoon boat, enjoying the apple-peach cider (especially Katherine!), and dining on Wendy's burgers. Katherine and I sang several versions of a song that she learned at school about your neighbor. All of Jen's siblings and their families were there, except for Kim, who had to work today.
We all had a grand time, and I'm glad and tired here at Mom and Dad's after the adventure today.
Labels: Birthday, Church, family, friends, Lalang, Mass, swim, water

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home