Friday, March 27, 2009

Bracelet Watches with Nancy; Choir Practice; Newman Center; Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra

Wednesday after work Nancy and I went to the Northland Public Library for a jewelry-making class. Both of us chose to make a bracelet watch. I used some of my own beads, and Marie L. helped us considerably during the findings process. Both of us were pleased with the outcome of our watches. We went for Mexican food at Qdoba afterwards, and listened to a recent cover of the old Judi Collins classic, "From Both Sides Now." (Before the class we stopped at Target for soap (on sale) and lightbulbs. We also stopped at Borders, where I purchased a CD for Friday night's concert. Then, I borrowed the paperback book Wicked after checking my email at the library.)

On Thursday, choir practice with Don and Ken rolled right along, preparing us for Easter and Holy Week. We had two new choir members, Ed and .

Tonight, we will go to the Newman Center (Nancy, Maureen, Karina, Christina, and I) for Friday fellowship. Nancy and I will go to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra (to hear Brahms and the CD music) tonight.
~~~

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home