Phone Calls
This morning, there were lots of phone calls to catch up for the New Year. I worked on some correspondence until midnight last night, as well. Also called the store to check on stuff I need to pick up.
I'll take care of some more paperwork and correspondence this morning, then have lunch chez Mom and Dad.
~~~
5 January 2010
04.15
After a couple of appointments and errands, I went in to work to print out a couple of documents, emails.
I then proceeded to go home to take a nap, and was awakened by a return call re: the Bible study times. Maureen and I chatted for a bit, and I fell asleep soon after.
So, with all these odd hours, I'm up now. I'll hit the sack again shortly. I'm probably still up because of the light from the computer.
Labels: computer, dine, email, Faith, health, light, phone, sleep, writing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home