Ball Play February 2010
I lectored at the early Mass today. First Friday and the memorial for Saint Agatha. The day they shear the sheep for the priests' garb. Father Breier celebrated the Mass and read the Gospel (sad, so sad the reading). John was the altar server, and Ken provided music ministry at the portative organ. (I asked him about the music for the preparation of gifts after Mass.) Over fifty people received the Eucharist in the congregation. I spoke with Elaine and Mary Lou after Mass was over.
After a phone call from Beatrice informing me that they would pick me up at nine forty-five, I waited out front for them to pick me up to head south for toddler ball play. We met lots of little kids, and played with puzzles, balls,
scooters,
and books. We washed up after play and headed with their playmate and her mom, Jenny, to eat at the diner. I got pumpkin pancakes. Mmmm Good.
After a nap at home and a stop by Mary Lou's, I had dinner and spoke with Maureen about the event tonight. Nancy called, as well, happy to hear that someone could go with me this evening.
Labels: dining, Mass, music, niece and nephew, phone, read, sleep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home