Grades Sent Electronically, Grades Posted Electronically
As of 13.00 today, I posted my grades to the Faculty Center/ Grade Center electronically, sent my four gradesheets and my final and course averages summary cover sheet along, and shortly after received the anonymous survey about the course. I arrived at the noon meeting with rain droplets beginning to sprinkle, and it was a constant rain by the time I left the building by one o'clock.
Paid a short visit to the ninth floor of the William Pitt Union, then went to Mom and Dad's, where I ate some mini chocolate bars and Samoas Girl Scout cookies.
~~~~~
The end of this week brought along Mom and my watching "The Rock,"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117500/?ref_=nv_sr_2
one of my favorite Sean Connery movies; another being "Entrapment."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137494/?ref_=nv_sr_1
We also watched "All about Eve,"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042192/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
and I missed the last half hour of that film to go to my grade meeting on Friday. Both of us commented on the great lines of the script.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home