Friday, October 09, 2015

Friday; Saturday;- Afternoon Mass, VIsitors at the Cathedral; Shopping and Grading

Today after work I had a snack and headed to late afternoon Mass (17.15) at the Oratory.  Fr. Stephen Lowery celebrated Mass.  I headed through the (warmer-than-the windy-outisde) Cathedral on the way out.  I ran into a woman and her friend, Chris, who works across the street from me.  I gave them a brief tour of the Cathedral, and invited them to the Sunday Mass.  She indicated that the architecture reminded her of the Buffalo, NY Our Lady of ? parish church, with its neo-Gothic architecture. 
Dinner was at Mom and Dad's home--escabeche and longanisa with rice.  Om Nom!
Did a load of laundry for us this evening.
~~~~
This Saturday morning/ early afternoon Mom and I went shopping in Bloomfield (viewed the Columbus Day parade, heard "America the Beautiful" played by a band, etc.), went shopping in Oakland/ Shadyside and I went to East Liberty, then we stopped by the Strip District for KofC fun. I took a long nap when I got home, and finished grading one class of notebooks from ~18.00 until ~22.00 today.  Making plans with Michael for next week.
~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home