Friday, December 08, 2017

SAT 09 DEC 2017- Grading Final Quizzes and SUN 10 DEC 2017

SAT 09 DEC 2017- Grading Final Quizzes. I was up by 6AM, grading by 8 AM, went to physical therapy, picked up tickets for Solomon and company. Today I finished grading 36/55 (or 65.5% or ~2/3rds) of my final quizzes by about 2PM, scored those same exams, recorded them in my grade sheet, sent the gradesheet to Jean, and then went to Mass with Mom for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary at the Ryan Catholic Newman Center. Sat next to Jennifer P, spotted Melissa, her daughter P, and her mom and Lola; met up with Jose V, EJ's dad, after Mass; spotted Laura D, and said hi to Frs. Peter G and Steven L (who celebrated Mass) right afterwards.
Mom, Dad, and I enjoyed spaghetti with clam sauce (which I had prepared for their arrival), salad, torta, and ampalaya with ground beef for dinner. Dessert consisted of sweetened cooked plaintains and sweetened white beans with milk. Delicious! 

SUN 10 DEC 2017- Lots of pain during Mass today. Sat for the bulk of it.
Much grading to be had today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home