Voting: Decision 2008
I took the bus to go the doctors office and pick up a prescription. On the way, I saw a T-shirt under a student's sweater, that seemed to read, "Bush's last day 1-20-2009." I told her that my undergraduate advisor has a website that counts down the SECONDS.
I voted today after stopping by the pharmacy to pick up a new prescription. I took the bus there and saw Mary T. and her daughter. I picked up some items at the bake sale, and then voted..."You're welcome," I sang out, reading, "Thank you for voting," from the computerized voting machine.
I stopped back at work, making photocopies of data from today's presenting student group on respiration. Tom and I shared some brownies and cupcakes before he taught. Oscarlitoria stopped by the lab, too, and we told the students that we were having a party.
I had some carry out sushi from down Craig Street for dinner.
Election News on NBC is currently being shown....preempting Mom's favorite show, Jeopardy!
At right before 7 am I spoke to Mom and Dad right before they went on their first walkabout Istanbul today.
Labels: blogs, excited, international culture, Pittsburgh, politics, TV, walking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home