Up Early January 2010
So, I'm up early this morning. Wrote an email, now I'm going to write about yesterday:
Yesterday, I woke at ~7.15 (boy, was that difficult) to the strains of my alarm. I did some computer work, then joined up with Mom and Dad for a late breakfast. Mom and I watched a movie with Anne Hathaway, Rachel Getting Married. In the afternoon I went to a bookstore and then to Trader Joe's for some groceries. Then a nap... After dinner it was time for pastoral council. Matt and I wrote closing and opening prayers, respectively. One of the fun activities we did was to write a want ad for pastoral council. We shared a lot of topics, and ended soon after an hour, as the weather dictated our actions. We spoke about the "Grace problem" of first Wednesday conflicts, as well. Roseann, Elaine, and I slip-slided all the way home. A discussion ensued with Mom and Dad, then a nap, then some document editing.
Today, I'm up early for this last full weekday of vacation before the semester starts. Tomorrow holds a meeting, as well as a bit of administrative work. I don't have anything in particular planned for today, although I should be doing laundry soon, not because of need, but because of desire (or something). It's the first morning in a few that I've not heard the men plowing the snow in the parking lot in the wee hours of the morning. No plans for today, but Now time for another email. No plans for today, but now it's time to check my email for plans, as well as to make plans, all for within the next couple of years.
~~~~~
21.55
I took a nap ~7:30-9:30, had a late breakfast, early lunch, then took a nap, then was awakened by a call from Karina to walk to the library. She hung out in the magazine room, and I went to the campus libe/computer lab to print out some documents. I received a call from her---she had lost a bracelet her sister had just given her. She retraced part of her steps that we had taken to the library. I then renewed a book and met up with her: She hadn't found it when we got to a parking lot near my building.
I was pleased to receive a call from her stating that she had located the bracelet!
The evening was spent with Mom and Dad working on medical mission documents.
Labels: biology, cinema, cinema tv, cold, dine, email, jewelry, laundry, library, medical mission, meeting, music, pastoral council, Philippines, prayer, sleep, travel, weather, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home