Monday, October 17, 2011

Beatrice's Birthday, Jess's Housewarming, and Maureen returns from visiting family

Mom, Dad, and I attended ten o'clock Mass yesterday, then attended Beatrice's birthday parties (one lunchtime party for family; which included watching the Steelers game on television and a small stage and puppets for Swan Lake...and one at 5.30 at the Toy Lending Library for her friends and classmates). I spoke to Andrea and to Erin at length. I noted to Thalia how her son has grown. After the parties, I dropped Mom and Dad off at their home, and drove my car to Jess's Spain housewarming party, where I presented her with a windchime of a hummingbird figure.

I stopped at Maureen's home, where we chatted and caught up with each other's lives.
~~~~~
This morning I observed A's class, and helped her with a small emergency situation there.

This afternoon I met with a lab group about their equitable balance of work. Watched Dancing with the Stars with Mom after we two ate dinner together whilst Dad went to Bible study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home