Friday, Saturday- Lector; Record Grades, Grocery Shopping
This Friday morning I lectored for Friday in the 30th week in Ordinary Time. Fr. Mark Thomas
celebrated the Mass, and John DeF served, with Don providing music ministry from the organ loft.
We sang "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore You" as the entrance hymn and "God Bless Your Church with Strength" as the Recessional hymn. About 44 persons in the congregation received the Eucharist.
Audrey C pleasantly surprised all four of us before Mass, and Fr. Mark told us a Hallowe'en joke, in his inimitable manner.
Our Friday afternoon meeting went well: Key for the quiz and BPB lab. Pizzas for dinner!
~~~~~
I awoke early on Saturday. Recorded scores from the post-labs, wrote communiques (electronic and otherwise), a spate of bill-paying, and a run to Squirrel Hill for errands. Saw a friend on the bus on the way to work. Pizza for lunch while Mom and Dad watched Titanic (1997). Old Rose was played by Gloria Stuart, the only cast member alive during the original Titanic's demise.
Took a nice nap. Maybe Mom and I will go grocery shopping this afternoon. A slow Saturday afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home