Sunday, October 11, 2015

SUNday- Up early (before 5.00)

This morning I rose early, to no elevator service.   I got up, showered, putzed around in the kitchen, let the night super (Bill) know that the elevator wasn't in operation, and came over to Mom and Dad's to do some correspondence and grading.

Solomon will be joining us today---the readings will be from Wisdom (Wis 7:7-11), Hebrews, and Mark (Mom, Dad, and I got the preview at Bible study this week).  The book of Wisdom!

The music will be, for the 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time (Cycle B):
Introit:  O Lord, if I were to take into account our iniquities
Entrance Hymn:  The Spirit of Wisdom
Gloria Simplex (R. Proulx)
Psalm 90 (R. Batastini)
Gospel Acclamation (M. Vulpius)
Preparation of Gifts:  Salve Mater, Misericordiae (O. Jaeggi)
Acclamations from Mass of the City (R. Proulx)
Communion Antiphon: The rich suffer want and go hungry (R. Farrell)
Communion:  All You Nations (L. Deiss)
Post-Communion:  Ave Verum Corpus (C. Gounod)
Recessional Hymn:  O God, Our Help in  Ages Past

The Kyrie and Agnus Dei may  be from Lotti's Mass in E flat.
~~~~
17.15
So, Solomon didn't join us, the Kyrie and Agnus Dei were chant versions today, and we had donuts after Mass with Stacy and Chuck, et al. 
I just finished grading ALL the notebooks handed in to me, and scoring, and recording the grades.  Time for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home